Art is... Unexpected - Take Two
Sat, 08 May | Sawyer Park Horsham
DLSR Photography Course
Learn to get off auto mode! You will gain confidence and become comfortable with various camera settings as you learn how to select Shot and Subject Matter, as well as DOs and DON'Ts of Digital Photography
Time & Location
08 May, 10:00 am – 10 May, 2:00 pm
Sawyer Park Horsham, 1 Hocking St, Horsham VIC 3400, Australia
About the Event
Early Bird Ticket price of $80 until the 28th April. From the 29th April tickets are $110
What will I learn?
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Fully charged batteries
- Image cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your camera dry if it rains)
- Camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
- Sun 9th May 3-5:30pm$80$800$0
- Monday 10th May 11am-1:30pm$80$800$0