Art is... Unexpected - Take Two
Sat, 08 May | Location is varied - see tickets.
Night Time Photography Course (DLSR)
Get off auto mode and shoot in manual mode the cityscape. Control ISO, Shutter Speed & Aperture creatively. Master Composition and walk away with the confidence to shoot in low light. Early bird booking of $80 to the 28th April, from the 29th April the ticket price is $120.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
08 May, 10:00 am – 10 May, 2:00 pm
Location is varied - see tickets.
About the Event
Early Bird Ticket price of $80 until the 28th April. From the 29th April tickets are $110
What will I learn?
- Get off auto mode and and learn to shoot in manual mode
- Master Composition
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control ISO, Aperture & Shutter Speed
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
What to bring:
- Digital Camera (Not smartphone or Point & Shoot)
- Fully charged batteries
- Tripod & Cable Release or Remote
- Image Cards with loads of space to take many photos
- Head torch or torch
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Phone/camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
- Sat 8th May 8-9:30pm$80$800$0
- Sun 9th May 8-9:30pm$80$800$0