Art is... Unexpected - Take Two
Smartphone Photography Course
Time & Location
About the Event
Early Bird Ticket price of $80 until the 28th April. From the 29th April tickets are $110
A 2.5 hour walking tour where you will learn to get more from your smartphone
What will I learn?
- Use the best settings for your mobile.
- Master Composition.
- Hands on challenges to put theory into practice.
- Control exposure.
- Photo critique.
- Travel Photography (street portraits, architecture, still life, abstract, landscapes, nature)
- Edit and enhance your images.
What to bring:
- Your smartphone camera
- Fully charged battery (+ charger optional)
- Loads of space to take many photos
- Hat, sunglasses, sun-lotion & water
- Good walking shoes
- Umbrella (just in case)
- Small towel & plastic bag (to keep you and your phone/camera dry if it rains)
- Phone/camera manual
- Notepad & pen for writing down key points
* Rain or Shine, we'll be fine as we will be under cover or indoors for some locations
- Sat 8th May 12-2:30pm$80$800$0
- Sat 8th May 3-5:30pm$80$800$0
- Sun 9th May 12-2:30pm$80$800$0
- Monday 10th May 8-10:30am$80$800$0